Pilates promotes mind-body awareness through dynamic exercises which benefit your body’s core strength, stability and flexibility. The basic principles of Pilates encourage working the body from the inside outwards by emphasising the use of deep stabilising muscles which act as the ‘powerhouse’ to allow efficient and safe movement. This perfectly compliments the concept that good nutrition nourishes the body from the inside, promoting outward health and vitality.
Venues are Longworth Village Hall High Street Longworth Abingdon OX13 5DU and the Royal British legion, East Hanney OX12 0JH.
Free off street parking available at both venues (map to the right shows approx. location of Longworth Village Hall)
- Tuesdays 9.30-10.30am (essential/intermediate) – Longworth
- Tuesdays 5.45-6.45pm (beginners/back & neck care) – Longworth
- Wednesdays 6-7pm (essential/intermediate) – East Hanney
- Thursdays 9.30-10.30am (beginners only) – Longworth
- Thursdays 10.40-11.40am (essential/intermediate – Longworth
- Thursdays 7.30-8.30pm (intermediate level) – Longworth
- Fridays 9.15-10.15am (essential/intermedite) – East Hanney
Classes run in termly blocks (average 6 weeks), payment per term in advance. £7 per person per class.
I also offer 121 or small group sessions in STOTT pilates matwork and 121 sessions on the STOTT Pilates reformer. Please contact me if you would like to discuss these options.
Please get in touch to book your place or find out more information.